CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

What I've realized...

I’ve realized that I have no control over what God chooses to put in my path. I’ve realized that no matter what happens in your walk through high school or college or just life in general; no matter who changes, who dissappears, or who chooses to ignore the differences between right and wrong, God is always there. I’ve realized that I cannot put so much effort into something that it tears me down. I’ve realized that I have to be willing to give up something that may seem important to me now in order to gain the bigger things God has in store for me. I’ve realized that my motive should only be Him. I’ve realized that if I let go of one thing, God has better things to bring. I’ve realized that nothing is easy because we choose to make it harder than it really is. I’ve realized that no matter how many times you mess up, God is always waiting for you to run to him at the end of the day. I’ve realized that I need to get over my mountain of "self" to reach the mountain of God. I’ve realized that God will help me through whatever obstacles I face. I’ve realized that living for God is not following a bunch of rules, but following the only light at the end of the tunnel without running into things in the dark. I’ve realized that I am chosen, like everyone else, to fulfill God’s purpose for my life. I’ve realized that nothing else in life will satisfy me; nothing else lasts eternally besides him. I’ve realized that I am not going to live for money, nor fame or anything materialistic because I cannot take any one of those things with me when I die. I’ve realized that his love is everlasting, his life is eternal. I’ve learned that my life is his and not mine because I cannot outlive him and I cannot live without Him.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------God has blessed me in so many ways these past couple of months. I'm finally starting to realize just who he is and what he is capable of. He will always be there, not matter how many times I screw up, no matter how many times I turn my back on him, he is always there waiting for me at the end of the day with open arms. That is why I live for God.

0 comments: